Last Day to Apply: July 22, 2020
Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk
Ed Voyles Automotive Group has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtain revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree required and 1-5 years of public accounting and/or industry experience is preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook is required. Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations (Including Driver's License)
CPA or CPA candidate is preferred.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Through a long history of service to our customers and community, Ed Voyles Automotive Group has earned the reputation as a local and industry leader. We have been in business for over 65 years and are one of the largest, family-owned, privately held dealership groups in the metro Atlanta area. We know that this reputation is a direct result of the loyalty, commitment and continued efforts of our employees.
Since Mr. Voyles opened his first dealership in 1952, we have been committed to providing employees with a great atmosphere to work in, where supporting each other to grow and be successful is part of our culture. Today, we are committed to recruiting long-term employees and developing talent from within. We strive to be innovative leaders in work environment, management and people development that extends beyond the automotive industry. At Ed Voyles Automotive Group, our commitment to our employees gives them balance in life – where equal consideration is given to our business priorities as we give to our family priorities.