Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2020
Service Technician – Automotive
At our locations, honest, hard-working techs are needed. To be a success, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, we treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License & State Inspection License
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Through a long history of service to our customers and community, Ed Voyles Automotive Group has earned the reputation as a local and industry leader. We have been in business for over 65 years and are one of the largest, family-owned, privately held dealership groups in the metro Atlanta area. We know that this reputation is a direct result of the loyalty, commitment and continued efforts of our employees.
Since Mr. Voyles opened his first dealership in 1952, we have been committed to providing employees with a great atmosphere to work in, where supporting each other to grow and be successful is part of our culture. Today, we are committed to recruiting long-term employees and developing talent from within. We strive to be innovative leaders in work environment, management and people development that extends beyond the automotive industry. At Ed Voyles Automotive Group, our commitment to our employees gives them balance in life – where equal consideration is given to our business priorities as we give to our family priorities.