Posted On: July 15, 2020
Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2020
Ed Voyles Automotive Group is looking for individuals with excellent customer service skills to build a career with us in sales. Current automotive experience is a preference. We will guarantee you $3000 for your 1st month while you're in training.
The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities portal! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people and supporting our community.
We offer an excellent benefit package, and a great working environment. If you want to set yourself apart from the ordinary routine of the average job, while earning an above average salary, simply apply and click "submit". Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!
Join Our Team Today!
- Understand and implement dealership sales process, CRM Software
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, gross average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Weekly and monthly bonus
- Get paid every week
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Through a long history of service to our customers and community, Ed Voyles Automotive Group has earned the reputation as a local and industry leader. We have been in business for over 65 years and are one of the largest, family-owned, privately held dealership groups in the metro Atlanta area. We know that this reputation is a direct result of the loyalty, commitment and continued efforts of our employees.
Since Mr. Voyles opened his first dealership in 1952, we have been committed to providing employees with a great atmosphere to work in, where supporting each other to grow and be successful is part of our culture. Today, we are committed to recruiting long-term employees and developing talent from within. We strive to be innovative leaders in work environment, management and people development that extends beyond the automotive industry. At Ed Voyles Automotive Group, our commitment to our employees gives them balance in life – where equal consideration is given to our business priorities as we give to our family priorities.